Unless you’re an online shopping wizard (Outfituation’s ‘Gift Lists’ debuting soon!), it’s inevitable that you’ll be venturing out into actual stores for some grocery and gift shopping. Instead of overheating in a sweater (hello stuffy stores, warm crowds and long lines), we love to layer a shirt and jacket to allow for varying temperatures. This one is from Madewell – they have a ton of cute shirts for both wearing and gifting (some at 20% off through Nov. 24). This jacket is from C Wonder. If you haven’t checked them out lately, you seriously need to! They’re currently offering 30% off everything. Happy shopping!
Don’t you love a great sweater that you can wear over the holidays and throughout the winter too? We’re obsessed with this sweater from J Crew – perfect for those days when you have an extra bounce in your step and basic just won’t do! And if one sweater isn’t enough to get your celebratory on, we found these lovlies too:
- Gap Holiday Stripe Wool Sweater (get $45 off your purchase of $100+ until 11/20).
- A perfect, fun, weekend sweater from Kate Spade Saturday.
- This is the cutest, coziest, girliest cardigan ever – Unif Hole Cardigan.
Invited to celebrate Thanksgiving with friends or relatives? Arrive in both style and comfort in a great pair of flare jeans – a more comfortable alternative to tighter, skinny jeans. We love this pair from Frame Denim; it features a higher rise and a mid-weight, stretchy denim. Perfect for pumpkin pie-ing. Our other favorites include:
- Gap’s 1969 Long and Lean Jeans (these jeans have a 4 star rating and at $69.95 they’re hard to beat).
- If 7 for All Mankind is your go-to brand, these lighter washed flare jeans are an awesome choice.
- A flare jean from Free People that are actually ‘pull-on’ jeans (they have a faux-front closure and elastic waistband). But they’re definitely not your grandma’s pants. They come in several colors and have a boho, cool vibe. Kinda like a pajama jean if you ask us, which is a great turkey, football, celebrating, lounging kind of jean!
The early arctic weather presents the perfect time to hunker down inside and finish your to-do lists (your Thanksgiving menu and grocery list, holiday decorating list, Christmas gift list and your what-am-i-going-to-wear list – see Holiday outfit ideas here , here and here)!
And because cold and snow is forecasted through next week and you’ll have to venture out, we found the cutest earmuffs from Anthropologie – a stylish way to endure the chill. But because Mom always told you to put a hat on, we found these too!